Monday 16 July 2012

Rants

I've been told I complain too much on Facebook. Which is pretty fucking ironic considering the rubbish people post there.


So, in the spirit of the modern age, I've decided to start a blog thinking people actually bloody read the things. I've never had much of an opinion on blogs. I know a bloke who's almost turned his into a career. At the same time, I know many others who fill it with things I honestly, utterly, could not give two tugs of a dead dogs cock about (am vaguely aware that I may be doing this myself right now. No need to point that out, imaginary person reading this). I used to think blogs were something an emo would use to inform all his emo mates that his emo crush is actually shagging that other emo bloke with the bigger scars & thicker eyeliner.


Then I read somewhere that people use blogs to talk about anything. Technology, fashion, games, comics & so forth. People make money & friends because they're a little nerdy in certain areas & can talk about said areas in an interesting manner. This is great! I'm a massive fucking nerd. So I can utilise that when I go off on my wee rants. ...though more than likely, I'll just complain about the very stupid shit humanity gets up to. Which could take an age. Because, if we're honest, we really are morons.



This isn't a proper blog post. This is just to test the water. I'll keep in eye out for viewers, maybe one of you lovely, non-imaginary, lot will send me a bit of feedback.
I'm not sure what the theme of this will be. The first blog post was about blogs, for Christ's sake. That's some M.C. Escher level shit right there.


However, I'll try to add some consistency. Maybe a link between topics (other than sheer hatred of the human race). With any luck I'll do something right in my blog. One among millions. That's the fun of technology. Turns any arsehole with an Internet connection (me, in this instance) into a published writer. Better than nothing I suppose.





GWB.

No comments:

Post a Comment